My Mento

I have been praying for a mentor for over a year now. My mother has always played the role of a mentor in my life, but I've never had anyone "officially". When we came to MBBC, I continued praying for God to bring a mentor into my life. I thought it might be easier if I just signed up for something at church, but at the same time, I wanted something more personal. It wasn't until about two months ago, I finally took up the courage to approach Pastor Josh and ask him if Andrea would be available to mentor me. He immediately agreed that it would be a good idea and that he would ask her. I didn't hear from anyone for a while, I started to lose hope that this would work out, but I decided to ask her myself.

We met today for lunch and got to know each other better. Grant it, we only scratched the surface of each other, but I'm really excited for this blooming relationship! I was really nervous and excited, but I truly believe this will be helpful in my walk with Christ. MacArthur has been a huge blessing from God and this is another blessing I am happily willing to receive. Thank You, Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal and Communal

Lovey Dovey

God Is So Good!